An associate showed me Google Documents. Then opened the Google Document world to me. Things I had thought of before suddenly became limitless.
- Previously having to save diagrams and pages in half or quarter size for people to read them on the information presented on the blogger.
- Printing this information out caused the enlargements to be unreadable.
- I kept finding scholarship papers popping up in Google search engines. These were really good reading as I was told the procedure to place a 'paper' on this level of the web. therefore felt that the source to be more accurate that something placed on the web.
- Instead of repeating actions that involve a lot of copy writing the same things over and over blogger's tab bar has incorporated a web address link.
- The folders can be made and files stored in them. Meanwhile there is a running sheet of each and every file you are working on as well.
- Sharing is a terrific idea when you are able to limit those who see but also those who can change things around with you. Check the documents out.
- Time management wise there is a lot to be done to enable the change overs from blog indexes to document presented indexes. However for the readers easing this time spend is a profitable investment.
- Locating files to update -where someone else is or has been working on - is easier as they have popped up to the top of the list.
- The printing has greater scope the graph pages are still tricky to print out .