Induction and short weekly updates or training sessions mean that employees become aware and informed of decisions Even better they have an opportunity for direct dialogue that affects that decision-making process.
With the decisions making processes having a full participation strategy the processes allow you to
- Know what you are actually marketing.
- What drawbacks to the typical approaches are in rolling out a shareable income.
- Current best methods are shared on
- how to use a basic promoational mix that promotes the sales.
- who can do what within the firms contact basis.
- What communication strategies are set up, how they work and why the employee benefits when using them.
- What a few challenges are with marketing and promotion.
- Which best practices are when marketing the promotion.