Saturday, October 8, 2011

Indexing the paper craft page

Creating pages full of indexing cross site information is not fun.  However as I did not know what I was doing when I first started Blogging a few years ago I thought I had it worked out.

Somewhere I had read that each focus desired another blog.  Currently I have a few. each now has a different focus. But how do I bring them all together so that the things I do, see, think and learn about are integrated with each other.

I have often clicked to posts that are no longer there.  This is most frustrating as when I think I can get the readers to become better informed by adding back-links into other blogs'.

The one page I have semi- done today is the paper craft page in Together we have...had fun with craft.




No comments:

Post a Comment